WEBHOSTING-GARAGE has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate commitment to customer privacy. The following discloses the information gathering practices for WEBHOSTING-GARAGE.
2. Google Analytics
As we use Google Analytics, visitor information such as browser version, screen resolution, IP address and the pages you viewed on our website is tracked. We need this information to understand which information on our website is most useful for our visitors.
3. Email CommunicationWe will not intentionally monitor or disclose any of your e-mail messages unless we believe or we are required to do so:
- To enforce these Terms and Conditions,
- By law,
- To defend our corporation in any action,
- To protect our property, dignity and innocence.
WEBHOSTING-GARAGE will not send to its customers any unsolicited information, including e-mails, except as mentioned below. New Customers will receive a WEBHOSTING-GARAGE welcome e-mail providing the user credentials and explaining the features provided by the service. WEBHOSTING-GARAGE may also send periodic member letters to announce important service changes, new features, technical issue updates and news about the Service.
4. AdvertisersNo information submitted by a you will be shared, sold, reused in lists, or be used for any other purpose than to complete a transaction or address a customer service concern. You agree to respect the privacy and confidentiality of others. Since privacy is a function of your password, we encourage you to change your password frequently and to not share it with anyone.
5. Registration FormsContact information from the registration forms is used to contact the customer when necessary.
6. External LinksThis site contains links to other sites. WEBHOSTING-GARAGE is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
7. SecurityThis site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
We will NOT collect, use, or distribute personally identifiable information to third parties without prior verifiable parental consent.
We will NOT grant children access to unmonitored chat rooms, message boards, email accounts, or other services that could give the them the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
9. News Letter Notification PolicyCustomers may opt out of receiving newsletters and/or notices from WEBHOSTING-GARAGE by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this request, customers must identify their domain name and contact information.
Please note, however, that WEBHOSTING-GARAGE reserves the right to send bulletins and other important information regarding our services at our discretion.